Monday, September 11, 2017

In 10 years from now...




              In 10 years from now I would be living on my own maybe even with friends, but definitely with pets, I would have two cats and a dog the cats will be grey with white stripes and I would have a German Shepard mixed. I would be living in my own condo for a while, but then move into a bigger home as in my own house and I will be living somewhere on the west side of the U.S. for my job I would be working my way up to become a veterinarian, so then I would be in vet school. For my dream car I would get a Jeep Wrangler, but in the color blue. I will not only be working in vet school, but I would be doing what I love most such as my hobbies, playing tennis, crafting, reading, etc. But I  would be happy of my life choices and being happy by what path I chose to take in my life.



                                         
                                 










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass