Saturday, March 3, 2018

Eat, READ, sleep, repeat

Slice of Life - 3




   Wow day 3, I think *hope that I’m getting the hang of writing every day. This morning I wake up to the smell of BACON ๐Ÿฅ“. Delicious, but I also remembered that today I had to finish writing my book blog for the book ‘nine, ten:’ which I will soon post. The point is that, I finished another book, wow. I read A LOT, but it’s never “too much” for me it’s always “not enough”. I always see kids from my school, who would usually decide to pick up the phone instead of a book, well when I have to choose I always pick the book. Reading makes me have this warm feeling inside, like I don’t want to stop flipping the pages. I don’t just “like reading”, I LOVE IT. I love the feel and smell of the paper, it’s like TV in a book, it gives you inspiration, imagination, basically any feeling you hope to get out of the book. Every time I finish a book I feel this proudness in myself that I completed another, but also this sadness because the book WAS SO GOOD. Which is why I’m so glad I could write book blogs to encourage others to read the books that I’ve read so they can get the same feeling. I don’t know if you know, but I finished reading the biggest book I have ever read... ‘IT’ by Stephen King. I posted a book blog about it if you want to know more, but that was a huge challenged I had completed and I wasn’t gonna stop there, no I picked another book to read. It only took me 9 days to finish the book, nine, ten:. Now it’s time to type another book blog ๐Ÿ˜Š. I will always love reading I’ll never stop, like today I decided that since I have a 3 day weekend I’ll start reading the new book I got from the library, ‘Every Day’ by David Levithan. I’ve seen the movie trailer, but I’m not gonna watch the movie just yet until I finish this book! It’s best to read the book first and then watch the movie, you know to see the similarities and differences. Anyway I guess I got to get cracking on that book and also start filling up my book shelves! Oh and P.S. choose books!๐Ÿ“š

If you want to learn more about David Levithan click this link!
http://www.davidlevithan.com/about/



2 comments:

  1. I love reading too! If you want to read during school but without the teachers knowing you have a book I recommend www.wuxiaworld.com

    Wuxia is a type of genre of Chinese books and they are translated into English on this site. I find them awesome! Because I read ALL THE TIME! like right now before this I was reading haha. So if you do check it out I recommend reading

    Martial World
    Perfect World
    Coiling Dragon
    Rebirth of the thief who roamed the World
    Tales of Demons and Gods
    TranXending Vision
    And I shall Seal the Heavens

    They’re soooooo good, I recommend checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O hey Lorin๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป, thx for commenting. I will surely check them out! Thx for the recommendation. ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass