Saturday, March 31, 2018

When theres a beginning, comes an End ๐Ÿ‰

Slice of Life - 31


   ๐Ÿ˜”Sadly today is the last day of March, which also means the last day of Slice Of Life. Today is a goodbye to some things and a hello to others. I HAVE COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's to all those people who said that this was going to be hard! Not only have I completed the challenge, but so have others so I want to congratulate them too! I'm glad that I completed this challenge I can scratch that off my bucket list! This challenge was fun because I got to share about slices of my life that I haven't told many people, so maybe this won't be the only time I complete this challenge๐Ÿ˜‰. So today's blog is to congratulate me and the others who completed 31 days of 31 slices in the month of March. CHEERS TO ME AND THE OTHER SLICE OF LIFERS *⬅️is that even qualified as a word? Ehh. WHO HAD COMPLETED THIS CHALLENGE!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅ‚
WE DID IT! Not only did this challenge got cross of my bucket list, but it also showed me that I am able to complete other challengs also. This also showed me another month has passed by, which mean another month gone from my school year of 8th grade, time flys by fast...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the challenge! Time DOES fly by fast, I'm already mourning and I'm still here. I'm going to be so sad when I leave :(

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass