Friday, March 30, 2018

10:00 sharp & a nice day to see nature

Slice of Life - 30


   A year ago today at 10pm sharp me and my family went on a roadtrip... a really long road trip. We went through 6 states in 8 days. It was so awesome, but this year we decided no to do it again. We have to many things that we have planned during spring break. So tomorow we are having a one year annversary dinner, for traveling to our main points, Colorado, Utah, & Arizona. I miss that trip so much, I'll never forget it.

   Today me and my family went out, instead of staying indoors. We went to 3 forest preserves. They were all beautiful. We walked in the paths and on the 3/final preserve we went to we were lucky enough to see deer! We took many pictures and I road on my skateboard for a little while. It was nice to get away from the hard things, technology, & people. Every one should do that once in a while, I know I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass