Friday, March 9, 2018

Wisdom teeth ๐Ÿ˜ท

Slice of Life - 9


   Today I left early from school, my mom came to pick me up so she can take me to Loyola. Ehh nothing tragic or anything happened to me *at least not yet, but I have to take my wisdom teeth out. All 4, I know this may seem a lil' early to you, but the doctor said since I was taking out one I should decide to take out all 4 (so I won't be going back and forth). Any who , when we got there we, well, we kinda got lost. My mom kept asking for directions, turned out we had to walk almost all the way across the campus. It was fun walking around through the campus, but I just don't really like the feeling of coming there, since a lot of tragic things go on there, I hate thinking about it. We got to the Oral surgery clinic and The McGuire center, one the doctor had checked my blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen saturation. Then they came in and talked about why I needed my tooth to be taken out, because I need to be put a crown on my root canal and wisdom tooth is is blocking the procedure from happening. They told me and my mom that I was gonna be put under anesthesia, I was kind of getting nervous๐Ÿ˜ฐ. Turns out I have to go back during spring break for the actual procedure since we had to make an appointment and I would get to eat lots of ice cream after the procedure! Oh P.S. brush your teeth kids!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

1 comment:

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass