Thursday, March 8, 2018

⚡️A Flash to the Past...🤩

Slice of Life 


   I loved so many things from the 80’s and 90’s and if I could possibly live in that era I would. But I’m gonna lists the basics, no, favorites. I’m literally gonna make a list because before I made this blog I told my mom what I was gonna write about, movies, shows, music, etc. and I realized how much I love from the 80’s and 90’s. So yeah, ima have lists. 😂 btw no judgment needed.
 

                                                                    Music

I’m not gonna lie we all have guilty pleaseures and I think this is one of them, and I’m gonna have to blame my mom for this because she plays this band A LOT, when I’m in the car...

90’s
Backstreet Boys: Millennium
1) Don’t want to lose you now
2) Show me the meaning of being lonely
3) I want it that way
Aghhh, I feel embarrassed sharing this, but I want to. It’s my moms fault, I thought I would never listen to this  kind of band, but my mom kept replaying the songs, so then I found out that I like them when I actually knew the lyrics. So, thanks mom. 😬👍🏻 They have good meaning, I don’t really expect you listening to these, but yeah.

80’s
1) Take on me 
    a-ha
2) Livin on a Prayer 
    Bon Jovi
3) Every Breath you take 
    The police
4) Don’t stop believin’
    Journey
5) Should I stay or should I go
    The Clash
6) Time after time 
    Cyndi Lauper
7) Total Eclipse of the heart
    Bonnie Tyler
8) Tainted Love 
    Soft Cell
ok I need help, just kidding. All of these songs are so inspirational, and I’m so thankful because THEY’RE ALL SO GOOD! THANKS MOM AND DAD❤️. If u haven’t heard of these songs, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? P.S. I have way more songs I listen to then the 8 of these, Way MORE.

                                                                    Shows

Again THANKS SO MUCH MOM AND DAD! I love these shows, #1. If you haven’t seen these thankfully one of them are coming back, but go check them out anyway!

80’s-90’s
Roseanne, such a funny show!!! Thankfully this show is coming back this month, and I can’t wait to continue watching it! If you haven’t heard of this go check it out!

90’s
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Also another good show, it always makes me laugh, almost everyone knows this show! I know one of my teachers is in love with this show! Shout out to you! And thanks to my mom!

                                                                      MOVIES


80’s                                                                          
The Goonies
Back to the future
Ferris Bueller’s Day off
E.T.
Gremlins
Beetlejuice
Poltergeist
Child’s Play
The Outsiders
Rocky IV
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Space balls
Stand by me

90’s
Titanic
Forrest Gump
The lion king
The sixth sense
Toy story
Mrs. Doubtfire
The nightmare before Christmas

Ok I know this might look long, but it’s just lists. Have you ever heard or watched any of these? Is there any you would like to recommend? All of these are my favorite shows, music and movies. I’ll always love them, I’m sure I missed some, but I’ve got enough to share. I’m in love with the 80’s and 90’s.
   

2 comments:

  1. OMG �� I saw your lists of your songs and guilty pleasures and I can relate to you a lot. Same with your movies. P.S. I don’t know why but I loooovvveee the song tainted love too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is awesome -and so are these lists! Awesome movie, TV, and music choices! It's great to have eclectic taste!

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass