Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My hair ❤️

Slice of Life - 7


   I’ve been dying my hair for 3 years now, ever since the day before the 1st day of 6th grade. I remember that day clearly, I had dyed my hair pink and purple at the tips of my hair. I’ve always wanted dye it before I have even have done it. So when my mom gave me the opportunity to do it, I went for it. I’ve dyed it many colors, and I love how it looks every time I dye it. But this year *8th grade I decided to dye my whole head burgundy and keep it the same color for months. I still have it the same color right now, I re-dyed it yesterday just for picture day. I don’t know if I’ll stop anytime soon. But it makes me feel good, that I have the kind of parents that are ok with me doing this, that I’m myself when I have my hair like this. I know not everyone has this kind of opportunity, but I’m thankful I am.

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair as is. Are you planing to dye it again or in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might just keep it burgundy for a little while, but I'm still thinking on what color I should dye it in the future!

      Delete
  2. I wish my parents let me dye my hair :(

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass