Tuesday, March 6, 2018

📸So...tomorrow’s picture day, “yay”👗

Slice of Life - 6


   So tomorrow’s 8th grade picture day, which means I get a free dress down!!! Yayayayaya! I mean I would tell you what I would wear, but I’m not that kind of gurl. Yeah. Anyway the reason I'm blogging about this is because tomorrow we are supposed to take pictures with and without the gowns. That reminded me that how much we have left in our lives, this school year is going by sooooo fast, I think I’m gonna miss it. I know I’m gonna miss my friends who are not going to the same high school with me, but I’ll make new friends right? But not the same ones I’ve made this year... but that’s not what I’m also gonna miss, I’m gonna miss my middle school HMS, I’ve been there for 3 years. A lot of people have helped me along the way. I’m gonna miss my teachers, sure I could visit, but still. I’m growing old to fast, we all are. I don’t know what is held for me in the future, but I’m getting prepared thanks for middle school. Life’s short, so from now on I’m gonna live everyday with my family, best friends, favorite teachers and all the laughs I could get, cause “A day without laughter is a day wasted” and “growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass