Monday, March 5, 2018

👩🏻‍🎨Word’s, watercoloring, and some more words🖌

Slice of Life - 5





   I made these yesterday night with my sisters watercolors *which I didn’t ask for permission to use them, but ehh she wasn’t even using them, so ha! Anywho, I’ve seen these a lot, watercoloring, calligraphy I fell in love with all of it and I just went for it. I grabbed all of the supplies and began to paint then after it was dry I chose a word that really stuck with me. I’m not done just yet I’ve decided that I want to continue doing this. It may be messy, but it sure is fun to express everything in one piece of paper. These words are living within me everyday. So instead of just holding the words in my head and heart I decided to express it by making this! I might hang them up or just make some and give to friends. I think this might just be my new hobby!😆

2 comments:

  1. I love the one that says inspire! They are so cute and so creative. P.S. I also am into calligraphy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IT'S SO PRETTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass