Thursday, March 1, 2018

Am I up for the challenge?

Slice of Life - 1


Today is the beginning of March, the 1st of March to exact. Which means IT ALL STARTS NOW! And what I mean by that is that Slice of Life is starting, so I’m up for the challenge to blog every SINGLE day of March. I’m excited to compete this challenge. It would be a big and great accomplishment if I finish this! And I really encourage others to do this challenge with me and with the the others who are also in this challenge! I just wanted to make my first blog just about this moment, I’m really excited and not just for the field trip I would go to if I complete this challenge, but for the challenge itself.




   

4 comments:

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass