Sunday, March 4, 2018

Loose/lost dog ๐Ÿ•

Slice of Life - 4

Ok so if it wasn’t for one of my best buds to remind me about this then idk if I would’ve remembered to blog about this. Thanks Fernanda!


 
   Ok so on Friday —February 23rd— my friend Fernanda and I were supposed to walk to school together, which is what we do almost everyday. So I get out of my house around 7:40 a.m. I decide to check my phone to see if my friend has texted me yet to let me know if she’s waiting for me by the corner we usually meet. But instead it’s says “Viv hurry”. So  I hurry up to go meet her and instead of seeing her at the corner I see this dog.  Now my friend has told me that she had gotten a new dog and I never seen it, so at first I thought “oh there’s Fernanda’s dog! But what is it doing here without a leash?”  So I hurry up closer and it turns out Fernanda’s on the other side of the street I approached the dog getting closer and closer and so she comes to the sidewalk  i’m walking on and I keep asking her “do you know this dog? Is this your dog?”  Fernanda just kept shaking her head. Then the dog runs up to me, at first I was thinking oh no this dog is going to jump on me and attack me, but it was afraid of me. The dog continue running around like it wanted to play.  Fernanda then says to me “I tried to pet it, but it growled at me.”  Me and Fernanda didn’t know what to do, then Fernanda says “oh I remember seen this dog on your block” I remembered too. Fernanda suggested that maybe we should knock on the persons door and tell them that their dog is loose, but we had forgotten which house we had seen the dog in. Then this car pulls up beside us and the dog and it turns out to be Mrs. Gump.  Mrs.Gump works at her school, so me and Fernanda recognized her. She told us just to go to school and not worry about the dog because she was going to call the cops to come pick it up. Fernanda was worrying because she didn’t want anyone to hurt the dog, I then texted my mom that I was heading on my way to school and I had to stop on the way because there was a dog, my mom ended up calling the police too. The police do end up picking him up, and I hope next time that his owners keep an eye on him because honestly it could’ve been worse.

If you want to check out Fernanda’s blog click this link: https://fernandaseverydaybro.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww I hope the dog is ok and found its owner by now. Good luck on your Slice of Life challenge! If I were you I would probably be dying running out of ideas by day 3 :( I was so confused when I went on your blog and saw like 50 new ones bc last time I checked your latest had your IT blog and you never really posted back to back to back blogs, but I get it now :). I'll be looking forward to see what you post! Hope that field trip is worth it :D

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass