Saturday, March 10, 2018

Stand by me... ๐Ÿ“ฝ❤️

Slice of Life - 10


   I have to thank my best bud, Fernanda, for requesting this movie for me to watch. She had reminded me after she had seen my 80's - 90's blogpost. The movie Stand By Me was not on my list and she had asked me why, turned out I haven't gotten the time to watch it, so yesterday night and this morning I had finished watching the movie. I usually like watching movies that have to deal with the 80's and 90's and have teens or tweens as the main cast, so I knew right away I was going to like it, and I did. If I could rate this from 1-10 I would rate it a 10! It's very touching and I do recommend it to others, I could watch it again if I could, which I probably will soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š I think this week I'll be watching other movies from the 80's and 90's I haven't seen yet! Got any requests anyone? Oh and P.S. I added the movie on my fav 80's and 90's list on my old blogpost!❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass