Sunday, March 11, 2018

🍤Shrimp Night!🍴

Slice of Life - 11


   Today I decided that I wanted to make dinner for my whole family, which is only 5 of us including me, but we eat like monsters so that's why I exaggerated when I said "whole". Anyway, yesterday was the actual day I decided, so me, my lil' bro and my dad went to the grocery store to get the rest of the ingredients. Today I was actually excited to make it, instead of me making it I should also give credit to my dad since he helped me through it. I love baking and cooking and when I get the chance to do it I got for it. I also like it when my parents like the food I make! It always feels good, I mean everyone can relate right!? I usually like making shrimp dinners and this was the first shrimp dinner I made, the next one I want to make is shrimp with asparagus! Soon maybe! And I usually get the ideas from a YouTube channel called Tasty. I know look at me using YouTube! I mean you could get anything out of it so thanks to YouTube and Tasty! 🍽🍤😛


1 comment:

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass