Monday, March 12, 2018

🤗The 5 musketeers🤗

Slice of Life - 12 


   NUMBA 12! Is gonna be a special one. It about my best buddies, I don't call any of my buddies, friends, because that's what everyone always uses let's use something different, something you don't hear every now and then! So the origin buddy came from one of my best buddies, Mia. She had said that in 4th and 5th grade, but then had stopped, so credit to you Mia! But any way *get to the point already🙄. My best buddies are Fernanda, Lily, Mia, and Zaleth. They're all so funny and weird to be honest, but so am I and we all need those kind of people in our lives, and I'm so thankful to have the in mine😊. Sure we have some bumps in the road, but we always make up in the end, maybe by some dumb funny jokes. So this morning while in bed my phone buzzes -a message notification- from our group chat. It was Lily, she had messaged us a collage of photos of all 5 of us. I was so happy to wake up to it and so happy that she had messaged "I'm gonna place it as my lock screen." I am too Lily. So this blog is to remind you for the friends you have now and the ones you could possibly have in the future. Keep them for as long as you can in your lives because when you lose them you'll regret it. So this is to you guys! Lily. Fernanda. Mia. Zaleth. My best buds. Weirdo's of 2018😊🤗.


❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass