Tuesday, March 13, 2018

PARCC πŸ˜ͺ😀

Slice of Life - 13


   Yep this is gonna be a boring blog. So today was the first day of PARCC testing, I don't want to be rude, but UGHHHHH. I need to let everything free from my body, I'm so sleepy and tired. This first Park test was reading. Okay so it wasn't that bad because the stories were actually pretty interesting, but the way I felt afterwards was sleepy. I thought I got enough sleep compared to my other friends, I went to sleep the day before at 9:30 p.m. while my other friends went to sleep around 11 p.m. so why was I so sleepy I honestly don't know. I hope it doesn't go on like this even though I have 6 more tests to do! I know we had to do these tests for a good reason, but the thing I extremely dislike is that we have to do it in the morning only about 40 minutes after we have woken up. Luckily my best buddies were there to cheer me up and wake me up. Plus I do like the new schedule, shorten periods. I hope I get used to the schedule, soon. Though I still got my Buddies, so I'm good for now.
Hmmm maybe a lil coffee can help? Oh and btw me and my friends decided that we should bring something special for ourselves to get us awake before and during the test. Any suggestions?πŸ˜ͺ☕
Oh and tomorrw's PI day! Aka 3.14159265...
Yeaaaahhhh, it's got to many numbers, heh.πŸ˜ͺ
I'll soon make blogs about my past... soon very soonπŸ˜πŸ‘.

2 comments:

  1. HELLOOOOOOO happy blog #13! I'm happy for you! Though I feel a little pressured to read your posts a lot more often since you've been posting more, but it does show more of your personality.

    Also, RIIIIIIIIP idek when my PARCC testing is and I'm kind of glad I don't. As for advice my school used to have this sort of "tradition but not really" where we would eat mint lifesavers before testing. Gives you minty fresh breath to give your PARCC packet a good impression of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yeah we got mints during the tests, but today I got 2!!!!

      Delete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass