Thursday, March 29, 2018

A Halloween Present

Slice of Life - 29 


   The only reason I decided to type up this blog is because my cat Roxy is laying on my bed right next to me at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜„❤

   When we first got Roxy, we didn't know at all that we were getting a cat. Kitten, correction. We invited my cousin over so she can go to a Halloween event with us. We waited and waited. When we saw her coming up the stairs in the front of our house, we didn't even notice how she was carrying her helmet. *her Halloween costume had to do with the air force. When she came up we have her a hug, and then we heard a meow from somehere, honestly we thought it was a stray cat. Then she lifted a small black blanket *or something and revealed a small adorable black kitten!❤❤❤❤ Oml my heart is melting right now as it was back then. That was the best surprise me and my siblings will probably ever get! We named her Roxy. A feisty, adorable, cat that is sometimes mistevious and sweet to hang around... I luv my cat. ๐Ÿ˜ป

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass