Sunday, November 12, 2017

An item that is pinned in my heart...

     

           
           An item that is close to my heart is my picture and picture frame of my kitten Koroline, my mom gave it to me on my 12th birthday, which was a few weeks after Koroline had died. Between me and my 2 other siblings I was the most affected of her passing. We had buried her in our backyard and had made a cross out of rocks we had found around our yard. The picture frame is on my nightstand right next to my bed, the picture has me and Koroline laying on my chest as I held her. And the picture frame is a cat covered with flowers. We didn’t exactly adopt Koroline, we found her. My older sister Alexia heard little meows on the side of our house, she was yelling at all of us to get a car board box to keep the feral kitten in. She was hiding in the bushes all alone and we had taken her in our family history pet were only, well Cats. Even though she has passed she will forever be in my heart. This picture tells me and reminds me that the best things happen unexpectedly and that life is short for everyone so we should embrace it by the time we still have and even though that our loved ones pass away they will always be with us just by something small or big we have to remind us of them. 😸💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass