Sunday, November 5, 2017

Quarter 1 = ..........



     (If you don’t know what “Quarter 1” means = the ending of the first half of the semester, 4 quarters in a school year)

       Quarter 1 has been pretty well for me I’ve gotten Really Good grades in all of my classes, I enjoy being in my classes with my new classmates everyday! Though there are some things I would like to improve on for next quarter... Such as some of my grades (Yeah I know I said I got really good grades on all of my classes, but there’s always that one or two classes I’m getting OK grades in) I would like to improve on getting GOOD grades on the first submission of my work because when I get a OK grade it’s usually a 2, but when I try to change my grade THEN I would get a 3 or 4. Outside of the classrooms (OR SCHOOL) I had joined clubs and there are some I am interested in joining, such as Cross country (which is this running team) which I had already joined and the season just ended, I HAD A BLAST while running with friends and new students in the team, I’ve been in Cross Country for all 3 years of middle school and I will truly miss it when I got to Highschool, other clubs I’d like to join is Art club, Me to We club, and Battle of the books. I’ve already been in Art club last year and it was fun and I can’t wait to join this year (My final year 😥) and I had also joined Me to We last year and I can’t wait to see what new ideas we will have this year! And finally battle of the books have always been interesting to me even the club name had attracted me also! (Because the word BOOK was in it 😏) and there’s also TRIVIA which is Awesome since I love playing it. So even though I had a good 1st quater theres still 3 MORE!!! And I’ll just have to wait and see what they’ll be like!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass