Sunday, November 5, 2017

3 Quotes that are pinned to my heart...

   


    “A day without laughter is a day wasted” - Charlie Chaplin

I look up to this quote because people shouldn’t live life depressed, sad, grumpy, etc. they should live it with happiness and to the fullest and a way to make people smile or to feel happy or joy is to make them laugh so a day without laughter is a day wasted and I think it’s true.

   "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take yours eyes off the goal." - Henry Ford

I also look up to this quote, but I also think everyone should look up to this quote too because everyone has a goal that they want to accomplish and I do too and one of them is for me to become a Veterinarian and we usually struggle on the path towards that goal. It maybe hard but we should never give up and we should go threw the obstacle because after we go through each and every one we become more stronger and we achieve our goal, which is why I really like this quote.


"Forgiveness is a funny thing, it warms the heart and cools the sting"  - William Arthur Ward


This quote should be on everyone’s wall as a poster to remind them everyday because I found this quote more of a life lesson for everyone we’ve all made mistakes in our life and we should always say sorry for the mistake we made, since forgiveness heals the one who had gotten hurt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass