Friday, January 19, 2018

Favorite Shows and Movies, Now and Then....


Ok let’s just cut to the chase 😬. Random or late blog, I guess
                               
                                           My favorite Show NOW:
                                                              Is... drumroll plz
                                        Is The Netflix hit Tv series Stranger Things

Here’s a little summary if you have no idea what this is,

“This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983. When Joyce's 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.”

If you haven’t watched it yet, then idk what your waiting for, to me it’s my all time favorite Show and I cannot live without it and the characters!



             My favorite Show THEN:
You probs don’t know this, but meh.

                                           Is, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack!
                                           And 3 other shows like Chowder, Courage the cowardly dog, Rugrats, etc. 😏
Here’s a little summary if you have no idea what this is,

“The comical seafaring adventures of a young, enthusiastic boy, his pirate captain mentor, and the talking whale that raised him from birth.”

I know it may sound weird to you *at this age, but then again I was weird back then too, so yeah. 😜


          My favorite Movie Now:
                                                             Is, The movie IT!
                                                  And the Justice League, but that’s for another time 👍🏻
Here’s a little summary if you have no idea what this is,

“Seven young outcasts in Derry, Maine, are about to face their worst nightmare -- an ancient, shape-shifting evil that emerges from the sewer every 27 years to prey on the town's children. Banding together over the course of one horrifying summer, the friends must overcome their own personal fears to battle the murderous, bloodthirsty clown known as Pennywise.”


Best movie I’ve seen and my most favorite now, had to wait a SUPER long time in line to watch the movie, but it was worth it. Haven’t seen it yet... well guess what they have it out on DVD and on digital so go check it out and the trailer too. Oooo and they also have a book, well duh 🙄; written by Steven King *which I am reading; you will soon hear about that. 🤡          


          My favorite Movie THEN:
You should probs know this,

                                                                It’s Monster Inc.
                                           And The Emperor’s New Groove, but then again that for another time
Here’s a little summary if you have no idea what this is,

Monsters Incorporated is the largest scare factory in the monster world, and James P. Sullivan is one of its top scarers. Sullivan is a huge, intimidating monster with blue fur, large purple spots and horns. His scare assistant, best friend and roommate is Mike Wazowski, a green, opinionated, feisty little one-eyed monster. Visiting from the human world is Boo, a tiny girl who goes where no human has ever gone before.”



This movie has made me laugh and cry a little, always a great time to watch and will never get old for me! ❤️



Sooooooo, I hoped you enjoyed reading this,  i’ll probably make another blog that similar like this one, but then again thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. I did enjoy reading this! It's so weird how much we change in what we like and how much we grow since back then, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Plus when I saw that we could add gifs on our blogs (I found out this just by looking at ur blog, credit to you!) so I decided to try it myself. I even enjoyed making this! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I could contribute to your blog-making :D

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass