Tuesday, January 16, 2018

One word, Courage




Courage

   To me, courage is to have strength, to keep my head up during tough and challenging situations and to be brave.
   Living my word in 2018 will change my life because of the challenges I face in my life, I will have courage when I want to be myself; show the real me even when others try to bring me down by my appearance and by the way I act. To be me an not someone I’m not. I will have courage in myself when I’m struggling in a assignment or assessment during school and not to have fear when I’m stepping out of my comfort zone to start/learn on new objectives that I’m not familiar of. I will have courage in myself to share my opinions to others and to not fear on what they think about them at first. I will have courage in myself to be the leader when no one else steps up to be it.
   But most importantly I should not forget that I will have courage to grow and to move on when there is losses in my life. I will have courage to go down New or old paths even when I know or don’t know that it would bring new beginnings that I might think that would never happen in my life, or during thoughts paths there would be new/old feelings to me that I might not understand or want to feel.
   For me to follow this word in the year of 2018, I planned to keep it in places where it is most likely for me to see it, such as my room, school locker, and on my technology devices to always remind me to have strength in myself even when I fear to do most things; to be brave.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! This was a nice post for the New Year! (even though when I'm commenting it's basically 1 month passed) I hope you have the courage for this year especially since this is the year we both go to high school. I personally can learn and grow from this too. I'm that type of person who is still scared to raise my hand in class (I know I know it's a little sad) I like to stay in my comfort zone and I'm afraid of some of the things you listed above ^^^^ I'll think about this during this year. I hope you succeed in having strength and courage!

    ReplyDelete

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass