Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Funday Wednesday

Slice of Life - 21


   Exactly 10 more days, I AM ON A ROLL, and I heard things about this challenge like it's to hard, you forget to blog, you miss a day, you have nothing interesting to blog about. However it's really easy, and your hearing this from a beginner. And it's all because of my best buddies and on how they remind me to blog ever single day. ๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks!
   Moving on today in Math we had a little special activity. Since we have texting this week my math teacher had given is a brain break and given us the opportunity to learn how to play chess! I'm gonna be honest with you I thought it was going to be boring, but no it wasn't it was actually really fun. I can't wait to play tomorrow again.
   After school me and my two other Buddies go to three clubs on Wednesdays. We go to Me to We, Art Club, and youth Crossroads. We had a blast, and we shared more things about ourselves that may just come even closer and trust each other even more. I'm so glad and thankful that I can have these kind of Buddies in my life. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass