Thursday, March 22, 2018

FINALLY FREEEEEEE!!!

Slice of Life - 22


   Today was the last day of testing, parcc testing. YASSS!!! ๐Ÿ˜€To be honest I'm not sure what the parcc testing is really meant for, but I'm glad I survived through the six long tests we did for 80-90 mins per test. I know the title of this blog might be a little exaggerated, but honestly tests are kind of struggling. They're supposed to see what we know and challenge us. That also means that it's close to the end of 8th grade, and I shouldn't be complaining because the test in high school and college will be even more harder than the ones in Middle School. These tests will help us grow more to be prepared for high school and college. That's what's also school is for. So this blog is for me and for the rest of the students in my middle school who survives 6 tests that were each 80 to 90 minutes long. To us!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜…๐ŸŒŸ

I know this blog is a lil short, but idk if you want to read a whole paragraph.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass