Friday, March 23, 2018

2 in 1!

Slice of Life - 23


   Today we had no testing. Yayayayayaya, but yes of course there had to be a but. I don't like my schedule, I mean the schedule during PARCC was nice, I got to switch my way of classes, I got shorter classes. Yet the problem with that was the 80-90 min testing period. The problem with schedule we got back to is that we have to go back to 90min classes, but there's no PARCC. Ughhhhh, there's nothing going right, but ehh I only have about 2 months left of school.

   BOOK REVIEW! The book I read is called Everyday, honestly I fell in love with it. I didn't want it to end. However I found out there was a sequel to the book. YAS! I also found out *technically I found out before I though about the book, there is a movie that came out this year! So I decided to read the book before I saw the move. This book is pretty sweet and very interesting. Anyway let's cut to the chase... There's this spirit that is called A, why? Because A switches bodies Every Day. He's been like that since he was born and he found out that there's nothing he/she can do to stop it. Oh and btw A doesn't really have a specific gender and he switches bodies with any one he's near and it only lasts until midnight, he/she has to live the day like normal for every body equally. So A switches in the body of Justin which is Rhiannon's boyfriend, he sees how he treats her and tries to leave the day on a good note for Rhiannon, but he falls in love her... A bunch of things go wrong and right, but I want you to read and watch the movie to find out! It shows how different and similar we are with eachother, and how we can love stand so strong when we look different from one another. It's such a sweet and heart touching book. You'll want to read this book Every Day.

If you want to watch the trailer, copy and paste this link!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ivA7Pg7enQ


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass