Saturday, March 24, 2018

2 years ago today...

Slice of Life - 24


   I don't know if you remember, but I had blogged about my braces a little while ago. Today is my "anniversary" of when I got braces, 2 years ago. Yes they were a struggle, but they had made me into who I am today, I mean my smile of course๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜. I do and I don't miss them, but I'm thankful that I'm proud to smile freely, not worrying about others thinking about how bad my teeth was. So I thank my parents for giving me them. So CHEERS to me! For getting braces, keeping them on for 18 months, and for getting them off on Oct. 5! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅ‚

Oh fun fact: I had to get a tooth taken out from the front of my bottom jaw, that's how bad my teeth was before I got those braces! I'm thankful I got them straightened! Thanks mom and dad!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass