Sunday, March 25, 2018

Just a random story, well not exactly

Slice of Life - 25


   Today we got DOMINOS!!! Delicious garlic crusted pizza. It was really good and if you haven't tried it you definitely should. But that wasn't why I wanted to write this blog, not to suggest a pizza place you should try. No, the pizza reminded me and my family of when we went camping with our cousins. We first went before we had even invited our cousins. The camp was really interesting, we went around fathers day weekend. The second time we decided to go we brought our cousins with us. We had to drive down south of IL. It took a long while, probably about 2-3 hours. Turns out it was a rainy day forecast and we hesitated if we should even still have the trip. We did, go on which wasn't really a good idea. It rained HARD on our drive to camp that we couldn't see anything ahead of us, just the rain pouring in hard on our car windows. We decided to sleep in Motel 6. We ordered Dominos and hanged out in our motel rooms. Our whole family had fun having our first "sleepover" togeher eating Dominos for the first time. The next day we ended up going to the camp and stayed there for the day. I'm happy to be reminded about that day, because it was a blast.

   Oh and I forgot to let u guys know that yesterday night we had watched another movie, so basically a Family Movie Night! We watched Star Wars the Last Jedi. Oml it was soooooo good. I really recommend it if you haven't seen it. I would rate it 5/5 if I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass