Monday, March 26, 2018

Should I start the countdown?

Slice of Life - 26


    I don’t know maybe this is a little too late, but there are five more days of the month. Which means five more blogs  and I decided to dedicate each of these  last few blogs to my early childhood. So for this blog  i’m going to take you to my third-grade.  Why you ask? Well because  I  didn’t attend my elementary school from the start. I came around the middle of third grade. I remember feeling nervous and excitement because this was a new start a fresh start. I was excited to make new friends and nervous to meet the new people and teachers. When we got our house my parents told us that we were going to meet someone, but instead we were meeting our house. I’m still currently living in the same house we first moved into here in Berwyn. Then I got to attend my elementary school. I can’t even believe on how many people are still at our middle school from the same elementary school that we are connected to. Just to see the older faces. I wouldn’t have never had known that my future best buddy was in the same class I had first came to in 3rd grade. Her name is Mia, she was quiet then, but she sure isn’t at all. Mia’s loud and I mean loud, but not the kind that you would get annoyed of, but the kind you need in your life to make you laugh at random points of the day. There are other people I see in Heritage that are from our old elementary school that I’m not close to, but I still talk to them when I get the chance to. It’s so exciting and amazing how some of us stick together. Moving to Berwyn was probably the greatest things our family has done in a long time. 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade were awesome, meeting new friends, saying goodbye to others. But 6th, 7th, and 8th are the best, why? Because those who had stick with us from elementary school going into the middle school that was connected to our elementary school, those are the people  that make the years great. I’ll miss some, but I’m sure they’ll keep sticking on though High school. Chicago may be my home, but Berwyn is where my heart lays. 

1 comment:

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass