Sunday, March 18, 2018

☀️A day out on a warm sunny day🎾

Slice of Life - 18 


   Since today was such a nice day out, preferably 50-55 degrees, me and my family decided it was a perfect day to go out. We also decided to go play tennis at the park. Me and my family LOVE playing tennis, ever since we moved here that's one of our Hobbys when we go to the park. Now that winter end is very close and spring is right around the corner, this means that me and my family are going to the park more often. We played tennis and I am currently sore right now, and after we went to a restaurant named Pop's which makes the delicious gyros me and my family have ever eaten😵👌🏼. I'm full and sore right now typing this blog up. Now that we're home it's time to take a shower and watch The Walking Dead, which is one of our family shows we always watch on Sunday's around 8p.m. When it airs. Today was a really nice day to go out. I had fun with my family, so, I can't wait for spring!!!🌼🌸🌷🌹🌦


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass