Monday, March 19, 2018

Come back in, RIGHT back out & something a lil' special

Slice of Life - 19 



   For this blog, its gonna be a special one, 2 stories in 1. Today was, well, a little weird. Today's Monday, which means we come back to school, right? Well today we did have school, but we found out that tomorrow we don't... Didn't we just come back from a break!?!? I mean yes *it' really nice to stay up for another day. But what was the meaning of today? I mean we got a 2 day break and we come to "work" for a day then go straight to break. Ehh... I shouldn't be complaining, I like having breaks. Anyway, moving on... As I was walking back home from school today in the afternoon, I walked with my buddy Fernanda. We were talking about how my other buddy Lily wanted us to come over her house and have a hangout/sleepover *spolier, none of us got to attend it, I'm still sorry Lily, lol. I texted my mom if I can go over, as I was waiting for the text, it simply said "No." Honestly I thought it was kind of harsh, but I didn't want to get in the argument, since I could change her mind, which I didn't in the end. So me and my buddy Fernanda parted ways and headed home. When I got home I always enter through the back, so I did. My siblings were playing in our backyard, and my mom was waiting for me in the back porch. She was holding this package in her hand, I didn't know what it was at the at the time honestly it took me a little while to realize what it was until she held the package up for me to see the brand. I was so excited when I saw my glasses brand on it. Remember when I told you that my old glasses were going to have to "retire" in a blog that I had posted a little while ago? Well those new glasses that at my parents had ordered for me had arrived today! I'm currently wearing them right now writing this blog, and they are dark blue close to the shape as my old glasses. I'm so happy they came a little early, but that doesn't mean I will forget about my old glasses, preferably my original glasses. Which I still love, since they defined me for the beginning of my last year of Middle School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass