Saturday, March 17, 2018

Movie night! ๐Ÿ“ฝ❤️

Slice of Life -17


   For Saturday night me and my family decided to watch 2 movies, Justice League and Jumanji: welcome to the Jungle. We watched them on this Show Box app on my dads phone and connected it to the TV. Both movies were really good! I recommend it to you! I'm a really big fan of the DC comics so watching the justice league again, was great! I've also seen Jumanji before, but this one was also a great. My family watch a lot of movies, sometimes over and over again or we watch new ones. This is a way of how me and my family get together and I always love it after the movie when we can't stop talking about it. Thriller, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Action, you name it, we'll watch and love it. Together as a family.❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass