Thursday, March 15, 2018

Just what I wanted...

Slice of Life - 15


   I'm dedicating this blog to one of my best buddies.
   Yes, yes I might have exaggerated on the title for this blog, but it was only for you to read it. I'm joking! I'm joking! Though I have gotten what I wanted in the past like pets, a skateboard, a little brother, our own house, a better school, but those are for other blogs. Wow I just gave myself more ideas on what I should write about for my next blogs. Anyway I'm not sure when I got my first glasses, but I know it last year, 2017. I've always wanted glasses, but I found out that having glasses isn't always the best thing. There are some cons from having to wear them like the greasy/sweaty bridge of your nose, the first slip the glasses make from your nose, the greasy/dirtiness of the lenses, etc. Even though I knew I had to go through this, I still wanted them. I got purple glasses (my favorite color) with a rounded-square for the shape of where the lenses go. When they had finally arrived I was so happy to put them on! They're lasted a long time, but I'm afraid it's time for them to retire. I dropped them a while ago and the side had started to break off, I still wore them cause I love them, but I had to chose new ones. They're coming in a week from now, and I can't wait. But I'll still remember my OG glasses.
Oh and BTW when I had first gotten my glasses I had only gotten my braces off a few months ago, good thing am I right? Hehe.๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘“❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Butterfly: I Am A Jew

This is the butterfly I created from the poem I Am A Jew by: Franta Bass